If you want to discover more about your Fusilier ancestors then we are here to help. For further information please fill out the enquiry form below. Please note there is a requested donation of £25 for this service.

Tips for family history researchers
We do not hold individual soldiers records or medal cards.  If you are researching a Fusilier who served before 1920 you may be able to find their service record and/or medal card at The National Archives, if the records have been digitised. The National Archive also holds copies of the Battalion war diaries. Service documents for soldiers discharged to pension pre-1913 can be found at www.findmypast.co.uk, service papers and medal cards for the First World War (1914-1920) are available on www.ancestry.co.uk.

Please be aware that many records were destroyed in the Blitz but be assured the Regimental Archive does NOT hold copies.

If you are looking for a soldier discharged after 1920 papers will still be held by Army Personnel. The process for accessing these records is clearly detailed on their website or you can write to them at; The Army Personnel Centre, Historic Disclosures, Mailpoint 400, 65 Brown Street, Glasgow, G2 8EX.

For further guidance on research please visit our Resources page.

Personal Information:
Research Subject Information: